… come and meet us.
During this free workshop open to all, you will be introduced to the concepts and practices present in our mindfulness-based stress reduction program (MBSR).
You will also learn a simple meditative technique that you will be able to apply in your daily life which will help you to personally experience the benefits of mindfulness.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a heartbeat!
Participants Will Learn
Through small practical proposals, we integrate different concepts around mindfulness, its benefits and its applications.
- What prevents us from being present in the here and now?
- Attention as a basic quality for training in mindfulness techniques.
- Origins of mindfulness
- Adaptive stress vs. self-generated stress.
- Open a space to share and clarify any questions or problems.
Duration: The workshop lasts about an hour and a half, depending on the level of participation.
Upcoming mindfulness – Free workshop
Mindfulness – Free workshop – Saturday October 13th (Plateau)
- Date: Saturday October 13th.
- Time: 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Location: Studio Équilibre, 1565 Mont-Royal Ave E, Montreal, QC H2J 1Z3
- Price: Free