In today’s digital, faced-paced world, we are often distracted, multitasking and running on autopilot. The World Health Organization calls stress the “health epidemic of the 21st century.” It also notes stress is a leading cause for a number of illnesses, from heart disease and diabetes to anxiety and depression.
Mindfulness, the practice of being fully present in each moment, has been scientifically proven to change the brain. It results in stress reduction, improved concentration, more effective communication and overall health improvement. Cultivating mindfulness into your organization offers many potential benefits:
- Increased performance and productivity
- Reduced absenteeism and burnout
- Greater innovation and creativity
- Enhanced organizational resiliency, communication and teamwork
- A culture of connectedness, compassion and empathy, which in turn benefits the customers you serve
Your employees can benefit from:
- Lower stress
- Improved focus and creativity
- Stronger relationships, connectedness and communication
Please contact us for more information and upcoming course dates by clicking here.