Today’s children can also have high levels of stress. Meditation can help them pause, just teaching kids how to stop, and being aware of breathing could be one of the best gifts you give them.
Children are particularly apt to benefit from the practice of Mindfulness. Habits that are formed early in life condition the behaviors of adulthood, and with full awareness we have the opportunity to give our children the habit of being peaceful, good to them and their surroundings.
Benefits of Mindfulness for Kids and Teens:
- A significant improvement in the ability to pay attention, especially selective attention
- Regulation of stress, relaxation, better sleep
- Anxiety reduction, including performance anxiety
- The regulation of emotions, to stop reacting impulsively
- Achieve a more accurate perception of one’s skills, regain self-esteem
- Improved social skills (more empathy, better conflict management)
Please contact us for more information and upcoming course dates by clicking here.