MBSR: The 8 Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course
This lively program is a fun and engaging opportunity to learn mindfulness practices and skills. Discover why so many people around the world are embracing this simple and effective way to help quiet the mind, increase attention, awareness and resiliency.
Become more responsive and less reactive by experiencing new ways to be present in your life.
Participants Will Learn
- Proven techniques to improve well-being and reduce stress
- How to practice mindfulness with feedback and guidance
- Develop resources to help you feel more alive in everyday life
- Participate in an open forum to ask questions about mindfulness meditation and practices
Who Should Attend
Anyone with a heartbeat! Learn mindfulness and engage with the present moment.
What is the course structure and commitment?
The MBSR program consists of:
- Orientation (required for enrollment, no charge)
- Eight weekly classes, 2 1/2 hours each (31 hours direct instruction)
- One All-Day class on a Saturday or Sunday, between classes 6 and 7
- Daily home practice assignments for 30-45 minutes each day
You must be willing to make a strong commitment to attend all classes and to practice daily home assignments for eight weeks.
Please contact us for more information and upcoming course dates by clicking here.